Open for worship & events
Welcome to First Church Tulsa. We are fully open and invite you to join us for worship, classes and events. For more information about in-person worship and televised/online broadcasts, see our event calendar for times, locations and links.
Loosening of safety procedures while attending Church:
Beginning May 30, 2021, the First Church Tulsa Covid-19 Preparedness Task Force and Session is no longer requiring or recommending face coverings, and there we will open all pews for seating in worship. Additional updates include:
- Coffee is served on Sundays.
- Gathering in the Atrium is permitted.
- There is no limit to the number of people in the elevators and restrooms.
- Gel stations are located at the sides of the gathering areas.
- Regular food service practices resumes.
- Seating in the Sanctuary is open and be allowed on all pews.
- There is no spacing requirement in classrooms.
In September 2021, we hope to return to passing the offering plate, communion and friendship pads. Additional possible updates may include:
- All worship services may resume including 8 a.m. Chapel, 8:30 a.m. Contemporary in Stephenson Hall, 11 a.m. Sanctuary, 11 a.m. Contemporary in Stephenson Hall, TIF in the Great Hall and Vespers at 5 p.m.
- We may also resume all fellowship and outreach events including Breakfast on Boston, the Global Leadership Summit and more.
Online and television worship messages and services:
The 10:10 Pastor's Message, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:10 a.m.
In closing …
We are grateful for the unprecedented efforts made by so many to examine and review the best course forward for this congregation. With gratitude to God for blessings received both at home and together, we commend each of you into the care and keeping of our Lord Jesus, the Lord of the Church!