Wednesday Night Downtown 2023
Join us at 5:15 on Wednesday evenings for an optional dinner and for the class offerings. Click here to pre-pay for dinner(s).
Dinner menu for 2/8/23
Green salad with choice of dressings
Fresh fruit salad
Beef pot roast
Mashed potatoes with brown gravy
Fresh steamed vegetables
(Hamburger patty with brown gravy or cheese on the side for kids)
Class offerings to include:
"Navigating the river of culture" in Stephenson Hall
Dr. Jim Miller is joined by special speakers and pastors throughout the city as they explore the culture in which we live.
• January 11: Dr. Jim Miller
• January 18: The Rev. Anthony Scott, First Baptist, North Tulsa
• January 25: Father George Eber, St. Antony Eastern Orthodox
• February 1: The Rev. Terry Buxton, Agape Bible Fellowship
• February 8: Bishop David Konderla, Diocese of Tulsa
• February 15: Dr. Jeff Francis, Sharp Chaplain, University of Tulsa
"Seekers" with Rev. Wambugu Gachungi in Room E104
Come join us for an in-depth study of the weekly sermon scriptures.
Amass Exodus at 6 p.m.; Powerhouse
Senior high students join AMASS Exodus
Pathfinders at 6:00 p.m.; Powerhouse
Middle school students join Pathfinders on Wednesday.
AWANA at 6:00 p.m.; Children's Center
Wednesday evening activities for children ages two to fourth grade. The focus is scripture memory and a lot of fun. Learn more here.